What a cutie! I didn't even see that you had posted this! Hope your dinners turn out great! I'm glad I could help. Looking forward to seeing Sulli more often soon!. I told the girls and now all they can talk about is Bryce and Sulli. :) Tonight at dinner, Trent asked Berkley if she missed Daddy and she said, "Bryce."
4 comments:
I love his blessing outfit! He looks just like Bryce!
Such a cute little guy!
He's growing like a weed. He's adorable and happy belated blessing day!
What a cutie! I didn't even see that you had posted this! Hope your dinners turn out great! I'm glad I could help. Looking forward to seeing Sulli more often soon!. I told the girls and now all they can talk about is Bryce and Sulli. :) Tonight at dinner, Trent asked Berkley if she missed Daddy and she said, "Bryce."
Post a Comment