Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LoViNg tHiS














What a difference a few weeks and sleep can do! Since Sullivan was about 2 weeks old he had been spitting up ALL THE TIME and would get so upset and you could just tell he was uncomfortable. We took him in the the Dr. a couple weeks later and decided to try Zantac to help with the acid reflux. What a difference it has made, along with a little bedtime routine, he is one sweet little baby. We don't have much of a day routine yet, I just have to make sure he gets in lots of naps through out the day. When I do....I get lots of these!!!

















He is definitely growing so fast, too fast! Each day is getting easier and more fun! I just love that little face!

8 comments:

Lacey Tait said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute and growing so fast!! I'm sorry to hear about the reflex it just breaks your heart to see them in pain! I love the smiles, they just get more and more fun!!

Kristi said...

Emerson had a problem with acid reflux. It's not fun, I know. We tilted his cradle while he slept and made sure he was vertical after eating. He spit up a lot. Sullivan is a cutie. He looks so different in every picture!

Sara said...

I cant believe how much he has changed!! Well from what I can tell from pictures!! So cute! He looks so much like Bryce, as I always say!! It's so fun to see you guys with a baby!! Even though I have never seen him!! Sad! I am glad it's getting easier!! I am sure you are such a great mom!!

Katy said...

He is SO cute!! He looks a lot like his daddy. :)

Vickie & Cory said...

His little personality just shines! What a cutie! What a joy!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

He is a cutie! I miss him! I love those smiles. Glad you are having so much fun with him! If we ever get better we'll come over to see him! He really has changed!

Team Beardshall said...

I love him!!! So cute...what a mr smile!!! Glad that helped, my poor niece had that too. It's amazing how much of a difference that can make!

Cam and Linds said...

We know all about the sleepless nights that comes with reflux! Abbey had really bad reflux too and they put her on Zantac also. And yes, as soon as we put her on it she sleep so much better and it made her a much happier baby. So i know exactly how you feel! Sullivan is getting so big and he is so cute!!