Bryce
Bryce is getting back into the running thing again, he has a half marathon coming up at the end of the month.
Work is going good, he is staying pretty busy. He has mainly been working from home since we've had Sulli. If anyone needs an auto quote or life insurance give him a call! :)
Bryce is reading a lot, and is so excited that he is a new owner of a LIBRARY CARD.
Kianna
I have decided to go part time at work, just a couple days a week.
I am trying to cook more, the slow cooker is for sure the way to go!
I am attempting to run.
Sullivan
He has started sleeping through the night, most nights.
He is so smiley and happy!
He is getting so strong. When I try to burp him over my shoulder he stands in my lap, and he can now sit in his bumbo all by himself.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Posted by bryce and kianna at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So cute! I want to run with you. I need to get shoes still. Maybe we can all do the 10K at 10k together. Call me this week.
I am trying to run as well...trying being the key word! I'm glad you guys are doing well. We need to do lunch soon!
I love that picture of Sullivan! So cute! Glad you guys are doing well!
Don't babies look so funny sitting in a bumbo? I miss that. I want another baby just so I can stick it in a bumbo. On second thought, can I just come see Sulli sit in his bumbo?
He is SO cute! Glad things are going so well, he seems like a pretty cool kid! Hey if you ever want to go running just let me know!
cutest little guy!!!
Kianna and Bryce,
I went to HS with both of you and was in Bryce's ward growing up Ashlee Johnson. I check out your blog sometimes and happened to look today and saw that Bryce does auto insurance? I would love a quote from him I'm still on my dad's plan but pay way to much and want to see what it would cost to get on my own. Here is my email if Bryce could email me then I can get him the info he needs ashleejohn1111@yahoo.com. Thanks so much. P.s. Your little guy is soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment