Bryce and I have been blessed with such great family and friends. We wanted to give everyone a special thanks for all of the texts, phone calls, well-wishes, gifts, visits, dinners, and donations for the nursery. We can't thank you enough and we are very happy to know Sullivan has so many people out there who love him so much! Here are a couple pictures of Sulli's first week with us.
First bath at home.
Getting checked out by the cats.
Loves to be burped.
Rarely seen eyes.
Napping in the sun.
Just chillin' with mom.
Still getting the hang of nursing.
Friday, January 1, 2010
1 Week Old!
Posted by bryce and kianna at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I cant believe its been a week! He is doing so well! He has some pretty neat parents! Love you
Oh my cuteness! So fun. I hope you guys are getting the hang of things :)I would love to come visit!
I met you once at Olive Garden with Ranie's fam, anyways I'm her cousin and I tend to follow blogs of girls who are pregnant( I love babies). Your little guy is super cute...great little face! Congrats.. and good job having to wait pass your due date, I couldn't have imagined that!
Congrats you Guys he is Beautiful! We would love to come see him sometime when your up for visitors!
He is getting so big! I can't believe his is already a week old! I'm glad the girls got to come & meet him. We'll send you the pictures we took. As always, please let us know if you need anything! You helped us out so much when our girls were little, we totally owe ya! :)
Oh my gosh he is so cute! He looks just like Bryce to me! Congrats- you will love it, just try to get SOME sleep! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
I am SOOO sad I couldn't come see him that night! We need to come out again soo before he gets really big!! He is such a cute kid!! I think he looks like Bryce... but how can you really tell right?!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys!
I just love him! He is the cuttest ever. It's weird but it seems like you have always had him...you know like he's always been here. I guess he just seems really familiar to me! Good baby makin!!!
I think he looks like Bryce! I can't wait to see him again.
What a handsome little boy! We're so happy for you guys and are glad to hear you're all doing well. I can see Bryce in him for sure. We can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment