Although Bryce says that he can't be considered a runner until he has ran a marathon, I will still call him one. He has ran in quite a few races this summer; the first being a 10k and he has worked his way to a half marathon and 2 day relay races, with some others inbetween. He always does really well, and with each race he keeps getting better. His goal is to run a marathon, which he'll probably do next spring. The last race he'll do this year will be the Human Race on Thanksgiving morning. We did it last year with some friends and it was a lot of fun. I will be about 37 weeks along for Thanksgiving this year so I will be sitting it out. I'll just be there to cheer him on at the finish line!
Bryce at the Temple to Temple steeple chase in September.

In St. George for the Redrock relay over Labor Day weekend.

In St. George for the Redrock relay over Labor Day weekend.
(thanks for the great pictures Tammy!)



3 comments:
Bryce is a runner. You don't have to run a marathon to be a runner. Of course if he wants some dignity he better run his marathon faster than 3:49:45 or I will have bragging rights.
Maybe one day we can run with Bryce. I know Trent would love to. We are WAY out of shape. But, we do have a jogging stroller! :)
I was going to come see you today Kianna, but then I realized it was Columbus Day. So, we'll probably come tomorrow. Let me know if you will be there about 10ish or 11ish. We need to deposit or land $ and open a new checking acct.
Love, Carlie
we're so proud of you!
Post a Comment