This is Alaina's attempt to bring me out of my drought from blogging. Thank you!! :)
FYI: Pictures from our Kona trip are on their way.
3FAVORITES
3 Favorite Last Purchases
Trip to Kona, Hawaii
Thats all I've bought lately that I actually like!!!!
3 Favorite Movies
Stardust
Pride and Prejudice
Bourne movies (all 3)
3 Things I haven't done yet
Water ski, I cant get to my feet (although i've only tried 2 times)
I havent relaxed during the Holiday season the last 6 years, but this year it will be done!!!
I haven't legally changed my last name to Maughan. (I really don't want to stand in that line.)
3 Things I Can't Live Without
BRYCE, Gus and Sofie, my family
Sunscreen
Bread
3 Favorite Dishes
Alfredo pasta
Soup and breadsticks from Olive Garden
Robintinos pizza and garlic bread
3 Favorite TV Shows
Office
Chuck
Prison Break
3 Last Places I've Traveled
Kona
Bryce Canyon
Kauai
3 Favorite Treats
Chocolate covered gummy bears
Otter pops
Homemade Icecream
3 Things I'd Buy if Money weren't an Issue
Nissan Murano
Finish our basement
2nd house in Kauai
3 People I tag
Ranie, Carlie, Kristi (only if you want to though)


5 comments:
You're so cute, Kianna! When we all strike it rich, which we will someday, we'll buy a vacation house right next to yours -k-!?!
I didn't tag you on my last one because I knew you had this one to do. I want to see your Hawaii pics!
YEAH your back in the bloggin world! I am so jealous- I'll get to Hawaii some day. Hopefully before i'm too old to enjoy it lol.
Welcome back! Thanks so much for coming last night... it was good to see you guys again! And we are excited to see your Hawaii pics! So jealous!
I'm working on the tag! :) Thanks! Do the twilight quiz & see which characters you & Bryce are - check our blog!
Post a Comment