Last January Bryce let me get two of the most adorable little kitties from the SL animal shelter. I know that he was quite reluctant at first, but he LOVES them!!! Gus and Sofie are so much fun. Sofie is definitley the crazy one that has no boundries, and Gus is completely opposite. He is more laid back, doesn't get into trouble and is scared of everything!!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So cute! Glad you have updated it! Now the hard part is keeping it updated! Can't wait for this weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE!
Yes! Happy Birthday Bryce! Hope you had a great day! Cute kitties! We'll see ya Friday!
Happy Birthday Bryce, hope you had a nice night. Where did you guys go to dinner? How is your class going?
Happy Birthday Bryce!!! Wes doesn't fill me in on news like this!!! But hope it was great!! See you guys this weekend!
Oh and very cute kitties!!
Hey guys. Love the blog. I'm excited that you have one. I've only had mine for a few months & it has been a fun way to stay in touch will everyone. Cute pictures of the cats. Maybe now that we have Lily, we can come over to your house without our kids freaking out & making you put Gus & Sophie away. Of course, with our kids, you never know:) Hope all is well & we'll see you this weekend!
Yeah!!!
Yeah! I can view your blog now! I can't believe how long its been!! I still feel so bad for missing your wedding, Skylee had her summer dance concert that night. You look beautiful as always! There is so much to catch up on- I hope all is going well for you guys!!
Post a Comment